Monday, December 8, 2014

Display Ideas for Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories

I am all about making my displays or using items that don't cost a ton.  I have some pegboard displays, I have a room divider that I redid and made into a display, and I have some spinning racks.  I got my ideas from my team mates or from Pinterest.
Here are some pictures of my displays.
I use velcro strips to connect to the garment rack or each other. 

My pegboard.  I hang these from a garment rack or I connect them together for a table top display

I use paper clips instead of hooks

You just fish the clip through

This is how it looks from the back
This is a file folder used for travel AND basket parties.

It's all clipped to the file holder and taken out and hung on two pegs on a pegboard

                                                      

If you know anyone who works in retail ask them if they have any displays they don't use.  I got this for free from a store.  They had a bunch in the back not being used and just taking up space. 



How my kitchen looks when people come over to shop!

Room divider made into display

My first indoor event

First Home party

First home party

This was my open house (first event)


No comments:

Post a Comment